1.Scuffle (N): Affray, Broil, Commotion, Small and Disorganized fight, Struggle
Example : He resisted and run away during the scuffle.Principal entered and saw the scuffle from afar.
2. Reprieve (N): Abatement, Clearance, Pardon, Clemency
Example : He won a reprieve from Islamabad High Court.
He wins Rs.1cr reprieve in fight with his neighbor.
3. Tedious (Adj) : Boring, Arid, Drab, Monotonous, Tiring
Example : Processing supplier invoices is frustrating and tedious.
4. Tactical (Adj) : Clever, Calculated, Diplomatic, Prudent
Example : The Indian army has been carrying out tactical operations to foil Pakistan army's support to terrorists.
5. Restive (Adj): Agitated, Balky, Nervous, Recalcitrant
Example : 13 youths killed by armed forces in Senigal's restive region.
6.Coercive (Adj) : using force to persuade people, threats
Example: Coercive measures
7.Sleeve (N): the piece of cloth that covers some of the arm
Example: The sleeves are too long for him
8. Vigilantism (N) : law enforcement undertaken without legal authority
Example : The message here is not to encourage vigilantism.
9. Harangue (V) : long lecture, address, accost
Example: He harangued the public on their ignorance
10. Rhetoric (N) : The art of effective speaking or writing
Example: He was considered to excel in this form of rhetoric.