Current Affairs Quiz for SBI Clerk, Syndicate Bank PO and Canara Bank PO
1. According to the Economic Survey 2018, What will be the GDP growth rate for 2017-2018?
2. According to the GoI's decision on capital infusion in 20 public sector banks, which bank will get the most capital ?
A) State Bank of India
B) Andhra Bank
C) Industrial Development Bank of India
D) Canara Bank
3. According to the Economic Survey 2018, So far, how many districts all over India have been declared Open Defecation Free ?
4. Based on Economic Survey of India 2017-18, As on Dec 29, 2017,What was the Forex Reserves( in USD , Round off nearest value ) ?
A)$ 400 billion
B)$ 405 billion
C)$ 410 billion
D)$ 415 billion
5. 106th Edition of Australian Open tournament, Oliver Marach, Mate Pavic were the winners of Men's Doubles.They belong to Austria and Croatia respectively. What is the Capital and Currency of Croatia ?
A) Zagreb, Kuna
B) Budapest, forint
C) Nuuk, Krone
D) Bratislava, Euro
6. Shri Murlikant Petkar, Padma Shri 2018 Award winner, is India's first Paralympic gold medalist. He won the gold medal in ________
7. The Defiant Ones, is a Crime Thriller, The 60th Grammy award winning film in category of Best Music Film, Who is director of the film ?
A) Allen Hughes
B) Ed Sheeran
C) David Frost
D) Bruno Mars
8. Who won the Indonesia Masters 2018 Men Single's ?
A) Anthony Sinisuka Ginting
B) Chou Tien Chen
C) Chen Long
D) Wei Feng Chong
9. Daya Nath passed away recently. He was a _______
10. Indian Beaten Pakistan in Under 19 Cricket World Cup. Currently the Tournament being held in which country ?
B) New Zealand
D) South Africa
Click Here for Previous Current Affairs Quiz